Top 3 for 23 May
1. Congratulations 2017 graduates! This past Friday, 19 May was a momentous day for this year’s graduates of the MS in Project Management, who took the stage to be honored for their successful completion of the program. Celebration was held at the Charles E. Smith Center, forty-four MSPM students marched into the culmination of all the hard work they have put through. Congratulations to all of our graduates from the Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017 semesters. Do you have photos or videos to share? Post your photos to our Facebook page.
2. Summer Semester Began Monday, 22 May. Summer session 1 began on Monday, 22 May. If you have not yet registered but need to enroll in a class, you may still register via GWeb until 29 May. Late fees will be assessed. For more information, review the registration page.
3. Events and resources.
31 May 2017 | 11:30 AM to 1 PM | Duques 453 | Project Management Information Accountability Act (PMIAA): Impacts on Federal Acquisition | Free Event! Register here
5 June 2017 | 5-7 PM | Clyde’s of Gallery Place, 707 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001 | Networking event with Okta Identity. They are seeking to hire young professionals to grow their sales career. To RSVP, please click here.
Over 500 Opportunities! First Republic Bank is hiring now
- When you apply: email email@example.com with “First Republic Bank” as the subject.
- In the email body, include the name(s) of position(s) to which you’ve submitted an application.
- Include your resume as an attachment to the email.
Interested applicants can apply through GWorkSB for the following positions:
Business Development Director – Chinese Markets Position, job ID #866972
Business Solutions Analyst – Job ID #867059 French Speaking Sr. Project Manager /
USAID Haiti – Job ID #867057 Contracts Administrator – Job ID #867056
Technical Manager/Director, Education Practice – Job ID #867054