The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi currently awards fifty-one Fellowships of $5,000 each and six at $15,000 each to members entering the first year of graduate or professional study.
Who is eligible to apply?
To apply for a Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship, you must:
- Be an active member of Phi Kappa Phi (annual dues paid by March 31 of the current year) or have accepted membership by June 30 of the year in which you are applying. Applications will be accepted from individuals selected for membership but not yet initiated; see the application form for details.
- Have applied to enroll as a full-time student in a post-baccalaureate program of study for the current academic year, preferably at an accredited American Institution of higher learning. Accredited international institutions are acceptable.
- International students are eligible.
- Students registering in all professional and graduate fields are eligible.
- Applicants who have successfully completed ten or more graduate credits on or before April 15 are not eligible.
- Winners may defer for up to two years, pending approval.