Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, VA
US Citizenship Required: No
Contact: Shweta Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Job Description Associate PMO Manager
As the Associate PMO manager you will be responsible for the development of the policies and procedures necessary to ensure efficient and effective execution of a portfolio of both small and large, complex projects. You should have proven track record in successful implementation of large scale IT projects, strong understanding of Project Management discipline and industry best practices, and ability to solve complex problems with simple, user-friendly and scalable solutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Education
- Demonstrated ability to lead IT solutions and services project. Experience with Federal IT projects is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in handling IT projects greater than 2 million dollars.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management computer science, information systems, physics, communications, engineering, math or related field is required. An advanced degree in Project Management or related discipline may be substituted for two years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or ability to complete PMP certification within next 6 months
- Proficient in MS Project. Previous experience in customizing MS Project Server solutions is a plus