REI Systems, based in Herndon, VA, is looking for a candidate with 8-10 years of professional and proven team building experience leading and managing a project portfolio focused on IT systems development. Fully responsible for project from planning to closeout.
• Assumes accountability for finances, solutions, team building, processes, quality, employee and customer satisfaction for multiple projects within a project portfolio (Goal – $2M or 20 people).
• Fully understands and executes projects using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Provides hands-on contribution to project delivery in at least ONE area of SDLC (solution development/requirements, design/development, or quality control/assurance).
• Fully understands and executes projects using Enterprise Project Life Cycle (EPLC).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, physics, communications, engineering, math or related field is required.
• An advanced degree in communications, computer science, or related discipline may be substituted for two years of experience.
Apply online via https://www.reisystems.com/Careers/Pages/jobdetail.aspx?s=true&jobID=1195.