Top 3 for 3 Nov
Alumni roundtables will be held Monday, 9 Nov, from 6-8:30 p.m. in the City View Room at 1957 E St, NW. Register to attend this event and network with prominent GW alumni. Who knows, you may find your next employer at the event! Event begins with a cocktail reception followed by two roundtable discussions. Attire is business formal, strict dress code is fully enforced. Register to secure a limited number of seats.
•Check for Holds that May Prevent Registration
Be sure to remove any holds on your account that may prevent you from register for classes 9 Nov. Did you…
- Pay your student account balance?
- Submit you immunization records?
- Submit official transcripts?
- Take care of all official administrative business?
- Click on “Student Record and Registration” folder
- Next, click on “Student Records Information Menu”
- Finally, click on “View Administrative Holds”
•Spring 2016 Registration Opens 9 Nov
The spring 2016 schedule of classes is now available to help you plan for registration, which opens Monday, 9 Nov. Questions? Schedule an advisement session with Cambria Happ via www.meetme.so/gwmspm.
Registration in DNSC 6269 Project Management Application, the capstone, is not available via GWeb. See last week’s edition for instructions on how to register for DNSC 6269.
Two 3 credit hour project management electives scheduled for spring:
- DNSC 6234 Procurement & Contracting, on campus and online sections available
- DNSC 6290 Communication Strategies in Project Management, on campus and online sections available