Deadline for application: August 14
YNPNdc and Atlas Corps are excited to offer scholarships and registration discounts to YNPNdc members for the Global Leadership Lab.
A four-day leadership development program held three times a year, the Global Leadership Lab is tailored to international emerging leaders in the nonprofit sector. This program teaches new skills and hones existing skills to create a strong foundation for effective leadership. A variety of comprehensive topics and renowned guest speakers will educate and motivate emerging leaders to reach their full potential and become compelling forces for social change.
Why should you apply?
- Access to network of Global Changemakers with a wide variety of backgrounds and expertise.
- Access to cutting edge non-profit management curriculum custom-made for development professionals by Atlas Corps & Deloitte consulting.
- Access to other learning opportunities either through long distance learning or webinars.
- Invitation to take ownership and help improve the Scholars Program based on your experience.
- A certificate of completion will be issued to the scholars after completion of the four-day training modules.
Dates, Pricing, Workshop Details, and How to Apply
Scholars participate in 4-day immersions side-by-side with Atlas Corps Fellows from over 70 countries. Past speakers have included Brian Gallagher, CEO of United Way, Kathy Calvin, CEO of the UN Foundation, and Carrie Radelet, Director of the Peace Corps. Topics include:
- Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship (September 21-24, 2015)
- Project and Financial Management (January 25-28, 2016)
- Marketing and Communications (May 23-26, 2016)
The tuition for each training is normally $900 for one immersion (four full days) or $2,400 for three immersions (12 full days). However, YNPN members will receive a 33% discount and can attend one four-day immersion for only $600 and all three immersions (12 days) for only $1,600.
Additionally, the first two members to apply will be eligible for 50% scholarships!