Students are encouraged to attend the next PM After Hour event hosted by PMI. Details are below:
Thursday 3 November at Lebanese Taverna, Tyson’s Galleria (2001 International Dr #1402 Mclean, Virginia 22102) from 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
Please make sure to Register early before 11/1 below:
Agenda and Cost:
6:00pm – 8:00pm : Networking & Reception
By attending you are able to:
- Network with PMIWDC Board Members and Project Management Professionals.
- Interact with other professional in DC metro area.
- Network with representatives of company’s attending the event.
- Promote your organization.
- Network and find opportunities for growth.
- Connect with potential leads and referrals.
Early Registration before 11/1: Members: $8 Non-Members: $12
11/1 and After: PMIWDC Members: $10 Non-members: $14 Young Professional Rate: $7 (Please contact us to inquire about this special rate)
Onsite Registration: $16
Walk-On Registration is Available
Registration includes hot and cold hors d’ oeuvres and a cash bar will be available.
The Happy Hour Menu for beverages ends by 7:00 p.m., so don’t be late.
Free parking is available at the Galleria mall’s garage.
Tyson Corner metro station is one block away.