Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Within assigned sourcing categories, performs sourcing opportunities, preparation and solicitation of RFx, reference checks, price analysis, negotiations/re-negotiations, spend contract management, spot buys, and reporting trend analysis.
• Responsible for Risk Management evaluation for assigned categories.
• Evaluates and analyzes incumbent and potential suppliers by applying established evaluation and selection criteria; coordinates legal review of the contracts with internal and external stakeholders.
• Facilitates the development of specifications, statements of work and service level agreements (SLAs).
• Develop and implement assigned category strategies and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers
• Evaluates competitive offerings to determine the overall best value for a product/service.
• Knowledgeable about current market trends for assigned categories through relationships with key suppliers.
• Accountable to establish contract agreements, amendments, and addendums and ensures valid contracts are in place.
• Ensures continuous quality of work and participates in process improvement to support efficient business process operations that meet or exceed the desired results of the Sourcing Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• Responsible for sound Sourcing and Contract Management and driving continuous value out of the contracts.
• Maintains communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor.
• Monitors category trends, conducts market research and assists with the development of Sourcing StrategyBuilds and maintains strong working relationships with internal customers and key suppliers for the assigned categories with a focus on price analysis to generate savings, develops a deep understanding of assigned categories and the related spend across the organization.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment.
More information on this link.