Top 3 for 24 October 2017
1- Spring 2018 schedule now available. Students may review schedule of classes now and register via GWeb during registration period which begins on 9 November 2017 through 15 January 2018. Questions about classes to sign up for? Schedule an advisement session with Agnes Socrates via www.meetme.so/gwmspm (include your GWID).
Students must clear any outstanding holds to be eligible to register.To view the hold on your account, please visit: GWeb at https://banweb.gwu.edu/PRODCartridge/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- Choose Student Records
- Choose Student Records Information Menu
- Choose View Administrative Holds
2- Internships, Fellowships and Job Opportunities
Congressional Budget Office Seeks a Public & Private Mandates Analyst – Deadline 10/25
- The Budget Analysis Division is seeking an analyst for its Public and Private Mandates Unit to help CBO carry out its responsibilities under the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act. More information can be found here.
HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation / Hope Credit Union) is Hiring Project Manager – Deadline n/a
- HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation / Hope Credit Union) is seeking an individual with a passion for social change to amplify HOPE’s efforts to extend its mission and impact among Hispanic/Latino residents across the Mid South. Read more here.
Kaiser Permanente Virtual Info Session – 10/25
- Learn more about the internships and full time career opportunities in Healthcare Consulting, Technology, Strategic Planning, Marketing & Sales, Finance, Health Policy, and more! More information can be found here.
American Express Graduate Internships – Accepting Applications Now
- Opportunities are available in Consulting, Marketing, HR, Strategy, etc. More information can be found here.
Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Seeking recent and current graduate students. Application opens on 10/23 at noon. More information can be found here.
Johnson & Johnson HR Leadership Development Program Virtual Info Session – 11/1
- Open to all master students. Ideal for students with +5 years of work experience. Registration can be done here.
AARP – Strategy & Performance Part-Time, Year-Round Internship for Grad Students
- Need a strong graduate student who is interested in a part-time, year-round internship (in January) with our Community States & National Affairs team. Intern has to have a keen attention to detail, strong Excel and data mining experience, maintain data and content and project management support. Students can apply directly to: www.aarp.org/careers– Job # 12459229.
3- Events Roundup:
Doing Business in Latin America: Opportunities and Culture | Mon 30 October | 5:30 PM | Duques 651 | RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org