STAP programs are taught by faculty from GW or one of GWSB’s international partner universities** and are open to graduate students enrolled at the University. MSPM Students may opt to take STAP program as a general elective. Permission by advisor is required.
Current available programs for Summer 2017 are below.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Argentina | Seizing Opportunities in Emerging Markets | Short-term Exchange with IAE Business School | 1.5 Credits**
- Austria | Dealmaking for Social Impact: Consulting for GlaxoSmithKline | 3 Credits
- California | A Journey Through the Sharing Economy: Customer Experience Fieldwork in San Francisco | 3 Credits
- Cuba | Celebrating Cuban Heritage & Fostering Community-Based Tourism in Havana | 6 Credits
- Denmark | International Summer University Program | Short-term Exchange with Copenhagen Business School | 6 Credits**
- France | Globalizing Europe or Leisure & Lifestyle | Short Term Exchange with EDHEC Business School | 3 Credits**
- France | The Global Manager in Europe or European Negotiation: The EU at the Crossroads? | Short Term Exchange with ESSEC Business School | 3 Credits**
- France | Innovation, Design Thinking & Intrapreneurship | Short Term Exchange with Grenoble Ecole de Management | 2-6 Credits**
- Germany | Successful Leadership in Europe | Short Term Exchange with European Business School | 3 Credits**
- Israel | Entrepreneurship & Innovation: The Israeli Model | Short Term Exchange with Tel Aviv University | 3 Credits**
- Singapore | The Global Manager in Asia or Corporate Finance | Short Term Exchange with ESSEC Business School Asia-Pacific Campus | 6 Credits**
- Sweden | Healthcare & Marketing Strategy | 6 Credits
- United Kingdom | Business & the State: Privatization & Public Private Partnerships | 6 Credits
** The “short-term exchange” designation identifies programs run by a GWSB partner institution, and are only open to graduate students in the School of Business. These courses are a unique opportunity to enroll directly in a course at one of our partner universities and take classes with a diverse array of students, from our partner institutions across the globe.