Interested in harnessing your leadership skills? Become one our student leaders. Volunteer now!
The GW Project Management Association (GWPMA), MSPM student organization, is seeking volunteers for the following positions:
Vice-President, Strategic Relations
- The role of the Vice President, Strategic Relationships is to develop and maintain the GW PMA professional relationships and advise the group on professional networking opportunities.
- Will be responsible for the strategic initiatives to grow the organization through partnerships with local PMI Chapters and local university PMA organizations.
- Will be responsible for coordinating training opportunities on-campus that will have a benefit to our GW and GW MSMP students. These opportunities include PMP Boot Camps, Agile, and CSM training opportunities.
- Will Partner with President, GW PMA in creating cross functional relationships with other GW professional organizations.
Distance Student Representative
- The role of the Distance Student Representative is to develop opportunities for distance student Involvement and Networking:
- Establish professional networking opportunities for MSPM students (such as online networking, etc.)
- Coordinate events with VP, Events to plan virtual events and schedule on campus events in room where event can be captured and made available for distance students
- Attend at least one campus event if possible.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2017.