Top 3 for 23 January 2018:
1- Graduation Application for Spring 2018. Students who are in their last semester in the MSPM program should apply for graduation via GWeb no later than Thursday, 1 February 2018. Students who miss the published deadline will be assessed a $35 late application fee and must use the late paper application. To apply for graduation now, follow instructions below:
- Log in to GWeb using your GWID and PIN.
- Click on the Student Records & Registration Menu tab, and select the “Student Records Information” link.
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link to begin your graduation application.
2- GWUSB Ranked #19 by US News for Best Online Graduate Business Programs. The George Washington University School of Business (GWSB) ranked #19 for Best Online Graduate Business Programs, according to the U.S. News and World Report. The rankings assess master’s-level business degrees that are not MBA programs. Ranking formula includes Student engagement (33 percent); Admissions selectivity (20 percent); Peer reputation (20 percent); Faculty credentials and training (13.5 percent); and Student services and technology (13.5 percent). GWUSB is offering two non-MBA online programs: the Master of Science in Project Management and the Master of Tourism Administration. Only three universities offering Master of Science in Project Management made it to the top 20 list, including GWUSB. Thank you to the level of support we get from our current students and alumni. You are clearly making a big difference!
3- Career Events and Job Opportunities:
CIA Info Session – 1/25
- Are you curious about how your skills can be applied to a career in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)? Learn all about the diverse careers offered at the CIA during this info session with a CIA analyst. All majors and academic programs are invited. Register here.
Federal Resumes 101 – 1/29
- Learn how to interpret a federal job or internship posting on USAJOBS.gov, and get the scoop on how to put together a strong federal resume in this small group workshop. Ask a career coach specific questions, pick up useful handouts, and get a jump on the federal application process! Sign up here.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) Info Session – 1/23
- ADB is the leading developmental financial institution dedicated to reducing poverty and improving people’s lives in Asia and the Pacific. ADB offers exciting career opportunities for young and talented professionals including internships, fellowships, and a Young Professionals Program. The presentation will be delivered by Toshio Oya, Director General, ADB who will provide an overview of the career opportunities at ADB. Registration link can be found here.
Society of International Development DC Career Fair – 1/30
- Free Registration for First 100 Registered GW Students & GW Alumni. Students can register here, with the following promo code: GWPASS2018. After the 100, students can sign up at the Student Member rate of $15. When registering students MUST use their GW email addresses.
Tesla – Sr. Manager, Global Leadership Development – Application Deadline: 1/31
- The Global Leadership Development Sr. Manager will be a member of the Global Leadership Development team and lead the development, execution and evaluation of leadership and management development for global Sales, Service, and Delivery. Application link can be found here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. Pharmaceutical Product Marketing
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals, a global bio-pharmaceutical company, is actively recruiting for a business student (with healthcare background or interest in the healthcare industry) to join their product marketing team. Application link can be found here.