1. Whether you are just beginning to adopt Agile or you have been practicing Agility for many years, through this participatory event, you will likely benefit from tips and hints to ramp up your Agile Implementation and Performance in your teams/organizations
2. You will be able to explore and apply various Agile Ingredients, Best practices and techniques and methods through which we can evaluate team/organization’s performance, extract lessons learned, and make recommendations for the future.
3. During this interactive session participants will learn how build teams and coaching/retrospective themes on the go which fits with team/organization’s needs and mood and also will have a Q&A session at the end.
– Closest metro stop: Foggy Bottom
– Garage Parking at Marvin Center (H & 21st St, NW): $18.00
– Metered parking is available
– Photo ID is required
– Use 22nd Street entrance
1 PDU for Certified PMs
Talent Triangle Category:
Strategic and Business Management
About the Speaker
Energile Consultancy Services LLC
Mahendiran Periyasamy is a IT Management Professional, Trainer, Public Speaker, Trained Coach, Agile, Lean/Six Sigma, ITIL, PMP/PMI-ACP Coach and Corporate Catalyst in driving corporate level initiatives and build competencies in process and project management excellence. He brings IT Management and technical expertise with around 17 years of progressive experience. His professional experience includes IT Process improvement, IT monitoring and oversight, Business IT alignment, IT operations, Continuous Service improvement and Business Process and IT