Top 3 for 11 December 2018:
- Spring 2019 Class Registration
- Spring 2019 semester will begin on January 14. This is a reminder for students to finalize their Spring 2019 class registration. Remember financial penalty applies for any registration beginning January 14. Please check any holds on your student account before Friday, December 21. For questions on financial holds, please contact the Student Account Office at email@example.com or by phone at 202-994-7350. For questions on administrative holds due to missing transcripts, academic integrity, or any other related program requirements, please contact Agnes Socrates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Assistantships and Volunteer Opportunities!
- Volunteers Needed for Spring 2019 MSPM Orientation
- The MSPM program needs 6 volunteers for the Spring 2019 Student Orientation for incoming students on January 9, 2019. Volunteers will facilitate the Students and Alumni panel, attend the networking event, and will assist with presentation of student resources (accessing DegreeMAP, Blackboard, etc). Time commitment is 4 hours. If interested, please email email@example.com no later than December 14, 2018.
- Teaching Assistants and Graders
GWSB Department of Decision Sciences is looking for Teaching Assistants and Graders for the Spring 2019 semester. The courses will be primarily in the Department of Decisions Sciences.These are the classes that we need TA/Graders for:
The description is below.
- DNSC 6214: Pricing & Revenue Management
- DNSC 6225: Business Process Simulation
- DNSC 6267: Planning and Scheduling
Under the supervision/direction of the instructor of record, grades papers, and assignments. Post grades on Blackboard. Does not interact directly with students or engage in instructional activities outside of grading and providing feedback on assignments. Grader needed for 10 hours a week. Compensation is $13.25 an hour.
Under the supervision/direction of the instructor of record, grades papers, answers student questions, may hold office hours, tutoring, or help sessions with students may help prepare course materials. Compensation: $1945 – $3890 per semester.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Jade Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org.