Top 3 for 22 January 2019:
- Last Day of Spring 2019 Registration
- The last day to add a course via GWeb is on Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10:00 PM. Last day to drop a course via GWeb is Sunday, February 10 at 10:00 PM. Dropping from courses after the first day of the semester will incur charges on your student account. Students must review withdrawals and refund information via the registrar’s website prior to dropping courses. Consult your academic advisor if needed.
- Spring 2019 Graduation Application
Degree-seeking students including MSPM students who are in their last semester should apply for graduation via GWeb no later than Sunday, February 1, 2019. Students who miss the published deadline will be assessed a $35 late application fee and must use the late paper application. To apply for graduation now, follow instructions below:
- Log in to GWeb using your GWID and PIN.
- Click on the Student Records & Registration Menu tab, and select the “Student Records Information” link.
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link to begin your graduation application.
- Spring 2019 Capstone Residency Week
- Students in the distance section of DNSC 6269 PM Application (Capstone) are required to participate in the residency week to complete the course requirements. The residency week is tentatively scheduled to run from Monday, May 13 through Friday, May 17, 2019. Final details may change depending on size of the class and will be discussed with instructor.