Top 3 for 29 January 2019:
1. Spring 2019 Graduation Application
As posted on the newsletter last week, degree-seeking students who are in their last semester should apply for graduation via GWeb no later than Friday, February 1, 2019. A $35 late application fee will be imposed to those who miss the deadline and must use the late paper application. To apply for graduation online, follow instructions below:
- Log in to GWeb using your GWID and PIN.
- Click on the Student Records & Registration Menu tab, and select the “Student Records Information” link.
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link to begin your graduation application.
- GWSB Career Expo. GW School of Business will be having a career expo on Thursday, January 31, from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM. There will be 33 employers attending the career expo for students to have the opportunity to engage with them. Students can register to attend the GWSB Career Expo in Handshake. The event is sponsored by EY, Yelp and Choice Hotels.
- CIA Information Session. Come learn more about the CIA, our opportunities and the life of an Intelligence Officer. We are interested in engaging with all majors, undergrads and graduate students. The infomration session will be on Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST. Check out our website, cia.gov, before you come and bring your questions to the session. Please make sure you register in Handshake.
3. Job and Internship Opportunities
- Senior Business Analyst
The Finance team at Ocean Spray is currently looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to the Operations team. The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides financial support, management reports and analysis to the regional/product line management team to assist in decision making.
- Generates monthly financial statements and month end variance analysis. Coordinates with accounting, central FP&A and/or regional partners on financial, cost and accounting issues. Identifies and recommends solutions to problems.
- Provide training and direction to junior and intermediate level financial analysis staff which may include input to employment decisions, performance management, development, etc.
- Supports the management team in the development of the annual operating plan and monthly financial forecasts by providing data and analysis.
- Analysis of new and existing business opportunities for financial justification to support business unit management decision making.
The position is open until filled. Apply in Handshake.
- BA/BS in finance/accounting/economics or MBA is required, 5+ years of work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills along with strong knowledge of Excel and financial modeling, systems application experience on SAP, Vena and Hyperion Essbase is a plus.
- Opportunities via RelishCareers