Top 3 for 27 November 2018:
- Fall 2018 Graduate Certificate Completion Form Due on November 30
- Students who are completing a graduate certificate in Fall 2018 must complete aCertificate Completion Form through their Director’s office no later than Friday, November 30. This applies to any student enrolled in a graduate certificate program who is completing all program requirements by Fall 2018. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Spring 2019 Capstone Registration
- Registration for DNSC 6269 Project Management Application (Capstone) requires special approval from your academic advisor. Complete a Registration Transaction Form and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details required for the form, such as the course CRN and section, may be found on the Schedule of Classes, under Decision Sciences. For questions about courses for Spring 2019 semester, please schedule an advising appointment with Agnes Socrates via meetme.so/gwmspm.
- PMIEF Scholarship Opportunity for International Students
There is still time to apply for the Project Management Institute Education Foundation (PMIEF) scholarship this week. This grant is to provide scholarship opportunities to expand the global reach of the program and raise awareness on PMIEF as a key resource for project management academic scholarships.Eligibility:
– Student must be in good academic standing
– Must be a current international student
– Student must be graduating in Spring 2019, Summer 2019 or Fall 2019
If interested, please submit the PMIEF scholarship application no later than Friday, November 30th at the close of the business day.
Include the following in your application:
1. Your most updated resume
2. Your answer to the essay questions below (500 words or less)
– How do you plan to provide changes in your sector with the knowledge that you have gained in the MS in Project Management program?
– How will you implement change in your reality?