|Dear MSPM Students,|
Here are the top things you need to know for January 14, 2020:
Welcome to Spring 2020!
Welcome back returning students and welcome to GW new students! The Spring 2020 is here. We hope everyone had a fabulous break and are off to a good start. Looking forward to yet another exciting semester.
Spring 2020 Tips and Reminders
As the new semester starts, here are a few tips and reminders for students:
- Confirm your schedule by logging into GWeb. Look up your class schedule via the Student Records & Registration Menu under Student Schedule by Date and Time.
- If signed up as distance learner, you will see your schedule as “TBA” or “TBD”. You may watch your lectures on Blackboard an hour or so later after campus lectures are over. Check out campus schedule via schedule of classes under Decision Sciences.
- Check out Blackboard for all your course materials such as syllabus, textbooks, assignments and discussion board. Login with your email (without the @gwu.edu) and your password as if you are checking your email.
- Not seeing courses on Blackboard yet? It is possible that your instructor has not made it live yet. Courses should be available on Blackboard no later than the first day of the class. Email your instructor with any questions regarding course materials.
- Know your Blackboard Collaborate schedule. Collaborate sessions are 60-minute live sessions that are designed for the online and campus students to engage with their professors on a weekly basis. See schedule here.
Thank you Nick Kendall and Yoandris Pavon Gonzalez!
Special thanks to Nick Kendall and Yoandris Pavon Gonzalez for their time and efforts during the New Student Orientation held on January 11. Nick and Yoandris helped with the Q&A during the academic/student resources session. Nick is on his last year in MSPM, and is in the Dual MBA-MSPM program. Yoandris recently completed the Graduate Certificate in PM and is now moving to MSPM this semester. Both their insights had been valuable to the program and to our new students! Once again, thank you both for your continued support to the program.
January 20 is MLK Day!
Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) Day is on Monday, January 20. No classes will be held during MLK day. Administrative offices at GWU including our program office will be closed. Please plan accordingly.
To view GWU academic calendar including holidays, please go to this link.
Agnes Socrates, MSPM
Schedule a meeting via this link
Homayoun Khamooshi, PhD
MSPM Faculty Director
Schedule a Meeting via this link
Got some great news to share? Keep us in the KNOW!
Email email@example.com with any updates you’d like to share with the MSPM community.