Top 3 for 27 February 2018
1- Student Holds. Summer registration begins on 1 March. Students should review any hold on their accounts that might prevent them from registering for summer semester. To view your holds, log in to GWeb, click “Student Record and Registration” then “Student Records Information Menu.” Finally, click on “View Administrative Holds.” Contact office that placed hold on your account to remove the hold.
2- Commencement Schedule. The 2018 commencement schedule is now available on the blog. The 2018 GWSB Masters and Doctoral Celebration is scheduled on Friday, 18 May. The University commencement at the National Mall is scheduled on Sunday, 20 May. Graduating students should check out the GWSB schedule and University commencement website to learn more about GWSB-specific and university-wide activities during the commencement week.
3- Fellowships and job opportunities.
Partners of the Americas – Hiring Now for their DC Office!
- Partners of the Americas is recruiting a Senior Communications Officer, Finance Officer, and for the Finance & Accounting Traineeship Program. Click here to see additional opportunities.
Cantwell Consulting LLC – Immediate Need for a Part Time Researcher! Application Deadline: 3/1
- A GW Alumnus is seeking to hire a part-time researcher immediately to help with the beginning phase of his consulting firm. Ideal for students who’ve completed courses in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Application link can be found here.
Starr & Associates is Seeking Associate Consultants
- Starr and Associates, LLC is seeking a results-oriented individual to join its team as an Associate Consultant driving efficiency and leading change. The position requires an MBA with a concentration in technology, business process design, decision analysis or management. Application link can be found here.
Challenge Detroit Fellowship – Now Accepting Applications!
- Challenge Detroit is a leadership and professional development program that invites approximately 30 of tomorrow’s leaders to do social impact work in and around the greater Detroit area for one year. During the course of the year, Fellows contribute intellectually and through hands-on service making incremental impact in the community. More details can be found here.
Third Plateau – Social Impact Fellowship – Application Deadline: 3/2
- Third Plateau, a social impact strategy firm, is recruiting Fellows for their Social Impact Internship Program. Fellows will serve as an integral part of their team, working closely with their leadership, staff, clients, and one another on a wide variety of internal and external projects. Application link can be found here.