Top 3 for 15 January 2019:
- Blackboard Collaborate Spring 2019 Schedule
- The Blackboard Collaborate schedule for Spring 2019 is now available. Collaborate sessions are 60-minute live sessions designed for the online and campus students to engage with their professors on a weekly basis and to supplement their learning. It is highly recommended for all MSPM students and the best time to ask your professors follow-up questions regarding your course. Please see schedule here.
- Congratulations, Prof. Jain!
- Our esteemed, Professor Sanjay Jain was honored to serve as the Program Chair for 2018 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) held last month in Gothenburg, Sweden together with Prof. Björn Johansson of Chalmers University, who served as the General Chair. WSC is the premier international conference in the field of system simulation, with the principal focus being discrete-event simulation and combined discrete-continuous simulation. In addition to a technical program of unsurpassed scope and quality, WSC provides the central meeting place for simulation practitioners, researchers, and vendors working in all disciplines in industry, service, government, military and academic sectors. We are proud of you, Professor Jain!
- Teaching Assistant for DNSC 6214
GWSB Department of Decision Sciences is looking for a Teaching Assistant for DNSC 6214: Pricing & Revenue Management in the Spring 2019 semester.The Teaching Assistant position must have the following requirements:
- Successfully completed GTAP Training
- Enrolled in the DNSC 6214 course in the past
Under the supervision/direction of the instructor of record, grades papers, answers student questions, may hold office hours, tutoring, or help sessions with students may help prepare course materials. Compensation: $1945 – $3890 per semester.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Jade Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org.