Included on this page are a selection of forms that a student may need during their time at GW. These forms are also available via If you have any questions about a particular form, please do not hesitate to contact our office.



Course Waiver Form

Late (Paper) Graduation Application

PMI PDU Activity Reporting

Registration Transaction Form (add, drop, withdraw from courses or apply for Leave of Absence)

Leave of Absence Request for Military Activation

Transfer Credit Approval Form

Independent Study Form

Policy Exception Request

Request for Reinstatement

GW Transcript Request Form

Visa Request Form

MSPM Business Card Order Form