If you are finishing your degree in the fall (and graduating!), you need to take Capstone. To register for DNSC 6269 Project Management Applications with Dr. Sanjay Jain in the fall, please send a completed Registration Transaction Form AND Graduation Application to email@example.com.
Once I have both forms, which can be found at www.gwprojectmanagement.org/forms, I will register you for Capstone.
It is already time to think about the spring semester! Registration for all graduate students opens on November 7. If you are unsure of which course to take, please set up an advising appointment with me.
A few notes:
– We are offering Optimization Models with Dr. Jarrah, Risk Analysis with Dr. Jarrah, PM Finance with Dr. Cathey, Planning & Scheduling with Dr. Cioffi, International PM (1.5 credit hour elective in the second half of the semester) with Dr. Popick, Sustainable Supply Chain (1.5 credit hour elective in the first half of the semester) with Dr. Matta, and Procurement and Contracting (3 credit hour elective) with Prof. Easley in addition to Intro with Dr. Griffith, Stats with professor TBD, and Capstone with Dr. Kwak.
– If you would like to take an elective that isn’t listed above, you must check with Anne for approval.
– Registration appointments will be available on campus, in person from 7:30am – 4:00pm. Phone and Skype appointments are available during those same office hours and may also be available select evenings. I look forward to speaking with you!
– Please make sure you register in November. All courses will be open to non-MSPM students starting December 1.
– If you are taking Capstone in the spring (!!!!!!!), you will need to send a Registration Transaction Form for the course and a Graduation Application to me and I will register you for Capstone.
It is official. Anne is on maternity leave until the end of September. During her absence, please refer to the following contact list if you have any questions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-994-6145 if you have questions about:
– Admissions and recruitment
– Grade confirmation letters
– MSDN Alliance
Contact Candice Johnson at email@example.com or 202-994-6384 if you have questions about:
– General registration/advising
– Leave of absence
– Recording issues
Contact Dr. Ted Glickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-994-4791 if you have questions about:
– Anything else
I hope you all had a happy holiday season! It is hard to believe, but next week the new semester begins.
If you have not already registered for class, please do so this week. If you registered for a course and are planning on dropping it, the deadline to drop without penalty is Sunday.
I hope you enjoy the upcoming semester.
Students can register through the GWeb registration system between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM EST starting Monday, November 8.
To register for Capstone, students should submit a Registration Transaction Form and Graduation Application to the program director.
All students in the GWSB MSPM program are required to sign the Academic Integrity Agreement and the Academic Policies Agreement during Orientation and before starting the program. These forms are up to date as of spring 2011. Current students may benefit from reviewing both agreements from time to time.
Academic Integrity Agreement – MSPM
Academic Policies Agreement – MSPM