Title: Business Gives Back 3rd Annual Gala
Location: National Press Club
Link out: Click here
What is Business Gives Back?
· Business Give Back often referred to as BGB is a student-led organization.
· The goal of the organization is to provide community service opportunities to current business students; as well as promote socially responsible business practices that give back to the community.
· Employers will be in attendance and sponsoring BGB. There will be alumni, students, and faculty from a variety of backgrounds, industries and departments.
One way that we promote socially acceptable business practices is through our Gala…
· The 3rd annual BGB Gala will take place on April 20th at the press club
· At the event we will be honoring one esteemed alumni and one student-led initiative that promotes the three pillars of GW business school “Act Responsibly, Lead Passionately, Think Globally.”
· This event is cocktail attire, so bring a date or go stag if you prefer; there will be music, dancing, and beverages – it’s a great place to celebrate the end of the semester in fun classy way.
· In order to buy tickets you must go to our website www.business.gwu.edu/bgb and select RSVP to event. Advanced tickets are $50, however on April 1st ticket prices will go up to $65.
Lastly we need Student-led Initiative Nominations!
· As mentioned before a student Led Initiative will be honored at the Gala.
· If you or someone you know is a part of a project, club, or business that exemplifies the three pillars of the business school, nominate them to win prize money and be showcased through a video presentation at the Gala!
· To nominate go to our website www.business.gwu.edu/bgb and click the box on the right side “Nomination Form-student”
Start Date: 2013-04-20
Start Time: 20:30
End Date: 2013-04-21
End Time: 00:00