Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
|Client name (should be active)
|No. of resources required
||Project Manager role for Legal Projects
|Mention the Skill/Role Title
||Legal Projects Exp is must, Excellent Communication skill
|Skills Required / Role
Please provide a concise job specification in 4 to 5 key bullet points (and not a generic one)
|We are actively seeking to fill a Project Manager role for Legal Projects, with the following background:
- Responsible to provide overall leadership for a project or support effort;
- Accountable for deliverables; Identify functional requirements and performance specification;
- Develop schedules, milestones, resource requirements and staffing plans to achieve deliverables;
- Allocate tasks among team members and assesses team progress toward objectives;
- Monitor progress, recognize and help resolve technical problems;
- Serve as the primary point of contact with client technical management;
- Provide regular status reports and briefings;
- Assure recognition of project changes and execution of related change control procedures;
- Manage the project resources, including customer and contractor as required.
- Overall hands on manager for designated project.
|Years of experience required
|Duration of role
|Location of role – Mention City
||101 Lincoln Center Dr, Foster City, CA.
|Buy/Sell Rate. (Mandatory)
If you believe you’re qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 507-7555.
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 28
Courses must be approved by your MSPM advisor to be applied to the MSPM degree via the general elective requirements.
Short-Term Study Away Courses:
- Brazil “Behind the Scenes at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro” [3 credits]
- California “A Journey Through the Sharing Economy: Customer Experience Fieldwork in San Francisco” [3 credits]
- Denmark “International Summer University Program” Short-term Exchange with Copenhagen Business School [6 credits]
- England “Business and the State: Privatization and Public-Private Partnerships” [6 credits]
- France “Globalizing Europe” Short-term Exchange with EDHEC Business School [3-6 credits]
- France “The Global Manager in Europe” Short-term Exchange with ESSEC Business School [3 credits]
- Germany “Successful Leadership in Europe” Short-term Exchange with European Business School [3 credits]
- Israel “ Entrepreneurship and Innovation: The Israeli Model” Short-term Exchange with Tel Aviv University [3 credits]
- Mexico “Sustainable Tourism and Adventure Tourism Development in Chiapas” [6 credits]
- New York/New Jersey “Global Social Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice” [3 credits]
- Singapore “The global Manager in Asia or Corporate Finance” [6 credits]
- Sweden “Healthcare and Marketing Strategy: The Swedish Experience” [4.5 credits]