The GW School of Business is looking for an individual to provide strategic leadership for the design, development, and implementation of online initiatives using state-of-the-art technologies and instructional design. The Director will be responsible for the coordination and facilitation of the growth and expansion of online programs at GWSB in general and of the GWSB Digital Community in particular.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in online program management, teaching, and/or learning
- Experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience/orientation
- Demonstrated increasing levels of professional responsibility and success
- Strong networking skills and evidence of building partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of executives, administration, faculty, and students
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in the design and teaching of training programs on technical subjects
For details and to apply, visit https://www.gwu.jobs/postings/16116.