Anna Matsiras, a MSPM alum, reached out to the program to share that the EY is seeking highligh motivated consultants (senior-, manager-, senior manager-levels) to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and participate in business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. We have PM teams that support Government (DC metro area), Financial Services, and our Performance Improvement practice area. We also have offices around the globe so do not hesitate to reach out for one of those opportunities as well.
Our focus areas within program management provide comprehensive services to design, build and operate large complex transformational programs. A person who performed well in Directed Comp and PPM will excel in this role. Please see the role description for further detail – Program Management – EY Advisory.
Learn more about our Advisory Performance Improvement practice at: http://www.ey.com/US/en/Services/Advisory/Performance-Improvement.
Please email me, Anna Matsiras, directly if you are interested in pursuing one of these exciting opportunities at EY. My email is Anna.Matsiras@ey.com.
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, VA
US Citizenship Required: No
Contact: Shweta Gupta at email@example.com to apply
Job Description Associate PMO Manager
As the Associate PMO manager you will be responsible for the development of the policies and procedures necessary to ensure efficient and effective execution of a portfolio of both small and large, complex projects. You should have proven track record in successful implementation of large scale IT projects, strong understanding of Project Management discipline and industry best practices, and ability to solve complex problems with simple, user-friendly and scalable solutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Education
- Demonstrated ability to lead IT solutions and services project. Experience with Federal IT projects is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in handling IT projects greater than 2 million dollars.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management computer science, information systems, physics, communications, engineering, math or related field is required. An advanced degree in Project Management or related discipline may be substituted for two years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or ability to complete PMP certification within next 6 months
- Proficient in MS Project. Previous experience in customizing MS Project Server solutions is a plus
TMNG Global is seeing an experienced Project Manager to support the Product Development Roadmap for Business Class Services, accountable for the on time, on budget quality delivery of product solutions. TMNG Global is a leading provider of professional services to the converging communications, media and entertainment industries and the capital formation firms that support it. With a portfolio of offerings that include proprietary methodologies and toolsets, deep industry experience, and hands-on operational expertise, we tackle complex business problems and consistently propel our clients to profitable growth, optimal performance and sustainable competitive advantage.
TMNG Global’s companies: TMNG, CSMG, and Cartesian and our 400+ consultants, provide strategy, management, and technical consulting, as well as products and services, to more than 1,200 communications service providers, entertainment, media and technology companies and financial services firms worldwide. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, with offices in Boston, Chicago, London, New Jersey, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Interested parties should direct their resume to Karla Weissenfluh at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
|Project Manager Business Services
|Category : Project ManagerLocation/City : PA – Philadelphia
Job Type : Contract
Id : 1267
|Responsibilities:– Own and drive delivery of Product solutions across internal and external organizations and partners
– Provide input on requirements and deliverables
– Project Management
o Successfully manage project deliverables
- Develop and own project plan
- Develop and own resource plan
- Develop and own budget model
- Manage deliverables across multiple internal and external organizations/partners
- Predict and mitigate risks
- Manage meeting logistics (e.g. room, conference bridge, agenda, participants)
- Hold team members accountable
- Collaborate with key cross-functional program contributors
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver solutions-
- Understanding of National Ethernet and Cell Back Haul products
- Awareness of the MEF
- Strong collaboration and inclusion skills
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Experience in a tech-related industry, preferably telecommunications
- 5+ Years project management experience
- Back office systems experience (order entry, management and provisioning)
- Experience with OSS systems and Service Assurance
- Product Development experience
Project Location: Philadelphia or Mt. Laurel, NJ
Duration: 6 months with potential extension