Scholarship funding is available for current MSPM students in the Spring 2015 semester.
Overview of scholarship guidelines:
- Two scholarships will be awarded, each in the amount of $3,750
- Must be registered for a minimum of 3 credits in the Spring 2015 semester
- Must have been enrolled in a minimum of 1.5 credits or on an approved Leave of Absence in the Fall 2014 semester
- Student must be in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Video or essay required
- Full guidelines and eligibility criteria are included in the applications
Deadline to apply is 14 Dec, 2014. Review the applications in detail for the full list of guidelines, eligibility criteria, and the complete application process. Be mindful of spelling, grammar, and formatting in your essays. All students are encouraged to utilize the University Writing Center to ensure they put forward a graduate-level writing effort.