1-Space available for Discounted PMP Review Course (two weekends, October/November). As announced earlier, PMI Washington DC chapter, in conjunction with the GWPMA is offering PMP Exam prep course in October and November. Deep discount is given due to our relationship with PMI. GWU student price is $625 (regularly $995). Email your GWPMA President now to sign up, Krishna Tummala (email@example.com).
2- Application Deadline: Winter 2016 Short Term Study Away Programs, 25 September. Applications for the Winter 2017 Short Term Study Away Programs must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT on Sunday, 25 September. As earlier announced on the blog, Short-term Study Away Information Session is today, 13 September from 5:30 – 6:30pm in Funger 108. Hear about several exciting opportunities to study abroad. Destinations include:
- Sweden | Consulting Practicum: Global Positioning & Persona Building Strategy | 3 Credits
- Australia | Brand Management & Doing Business in Australia | Short-term Exchange with Melbourne Business School | 1.5-4.5 Credits**
- Israel | Entrepreneurship & Innovation: The Israeli Model | Short-term Exchange with Tel Aviv University | 3 Credits**
- France | Technology Management in a European Business Environment | Short-term Exchange with Grenoble Ecole de Management | 3 Credits**
- France | Audencia Winter Program | Short-term Exchange with Audencia School of Management | 1.5 – 4.5 credits**
3- GW Project Management Symposium, 26 September
The MSPM program is pleased to offer two free registrations for the GW DIT Project and Portfolio Management Office’s Project Management Symposium on Monday, 26 September. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday, 15 September with a one-paragraph statement for why you think you should receive a free registration to the PM symposium. The one-day event was created for exchanging and sharing knowledge of project management practices in higher education. Attendees with Project Management Certification through the Project Management Institute will be able to claim up to 5.25 PDUs for this event. This event will be held in the Marvin Center at 800 21st St, NW, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., see agenda for more details.