Top 3 for 2 Feb
- 8 Feb VALOR Student Career Fair Prep
- 24 Feb PMIWDC Washington Circle Luncheon featuring Robert Jolles
- 25 Feb Better IT through IE – Technology Transformation at the EPA featuring Ann Dunkin, P.E., CIO of EPA
The MSPM director serves as the academic advisor and staff resource for all MSPM students. Please contact your advisor with any questions regarding the program, degree requirements, room reservations within GWSB, scholarships, or any other matters pertaining to your degree.
•Summer 2016 Registration Opens 1 Mar
Registration for summer 2016 courses begins 1 Mar. Summer session I begins 16 May and summer session II begins 5 Jul. Review the DNSC course offerings via the Schedule of Classes. No core MSPM courses will be offered in summer 2016, only electives. Schedule an advisement session with me to discuss your options and to review your plan in DegreeMAP. Take action now to avoid schedule conflicts or delayed graduation.
The MSPM program will offer two 1.5 electives in summer session I:
The Decision Sciences Dept also offers electives focused on business analytics, some of which are open to MSPM students:
- DNSC 6290 Visualization for Analytics, Grover, campus only
- DNSC 6290 Big Data, Vaisman, campus only
- DNSC 6290 Business Process Simulation, Jain, distance/online section open to MSPM students, campus section restricted to MSBA students (see MSBA program for permission to enter campus section)
- DNSC 6290 Social Network Analysis for Managers, Kanungo, distance/online only